Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Why did you not include me on your list?

Today i feel so sad...

I saw somebody's status is in a relationship..

I just wanna ask, Am I in your list? Or the book just already closed?

I'd do everything I can just to make "that somebody" believes but unfortunatelly, we are separated by time and place. I wish I was there..

I do admire, really admire "that somebody". "That somebody" got everything, famous, brain, attitute, and beautiful smile I ever seen.

Really... I'm happy for "that somebody" although there's a fire inside of me. But I'm happy "that somebody" finally found someone who could share many things which I couldn't give....

I wish someday, "that somebody" would understand that I'll do everything for you.


------

PS:
To somebody, who far away in my eyes and my place but close at heart. I do love you, I really do. (if you read this, you know who you are) :) :) :)

No comments: